3 weeks ago
Job title : Female Coding and Robotics (STEM)
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : November 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive earning.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress. ? Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or any relevant field.
- 3-4 year’s experience as a coding teacher.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Should be acompetent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching computer coding languages (C, C++, Java, Python), best practices and legal educational processes.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Female Coding and Robotics (STEM) jobs