Job title : Female Administrative Secretary
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The position of Administrative Secretary consists of being responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- This position consists of performing various tasks requiring limited knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Attend to visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Make travel and logistic arrangements for staff and properties of the organisation;
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management of customers’ database, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare memos, letters,and other documents, using MS packages, or available software;
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and stationary.
- Manage the general office environment and material resources;
- Prepare and forward expense account claims;
- Manage relevant information for internal and external consumption;
- Review records or documents to find information;
- Verify the accuracy of data and other information in the records and reports;
- Support the administrative team in achieving their goals;
- Candidates should possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help achieve results in the organisations’ activities.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nurtured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others – Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Prospective employee are expected to live close to the office operational location: Ojota, Ketu, Ikeja, Ogba, Berger, Magboro, Mowe, Ibafo Axis.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Female Administrative Secretary jobs