WorQulture’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Fashion Sales Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Retail Sales Associate who will handle customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, has a passion for customer experience, and is curious to find solutions to customers’ purchase decisions.
- The goal is to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and growth in sales.
- You will also be in charge of payment collection and reconciliation.
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Responsible to engage customers and represent the brand when and where required
- Handle all customer relations/resolutions.
- Oversee all store layout of merchandise, displays, and stock.
- Represent the company in areas of public interest like trade shows, fashion shows, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of customer processing through the intake, order, follow-up, and delivery.
- Coordinate the flow of goods from the stock room to the sales floor and handle all merchandise replenishment.
- Ensuring that sales operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improving operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Ensure that the department collaborates with all other departments to ensure the smooth operation of boutique
- Ensure that all company policies, procedures, and directives are enforced consistently and effectively.
- Experience in customer service or retail sales in a fashion store
- A strong passion for fashion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Problem-solving skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online