Job title : Fashion Illustrator
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a highly proactive and quick thinking candidate with excellent creative design skills. The candidate must be highly self-sufficient.
Fashion Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing and creating apparel that is leading in design, innovation, function, and quality.
- Managing design process from conception through to final stage.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with sales team to discuss line plans, understand current business and consumer best sellers to develop appropriate style, design and brand evolution.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with production team to ensure development packages are accurate.
Fashion Designer Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 3+ years design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
How to Apply for this Offer
- Art / Languages jobs
- Fashion Illustrator jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!