Farmyad Enterprises’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Farmyad Operation Personnel jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Owode Mowe, Ogun
- Farm personnel needed to assists in daily operations onfarm as directed by Farm Manager.
Routine responsibilities include:
- Distributing feed.
- Administering medications.
- Cleaning enclosures.
- Ensuring proper ventilation.
- Removing dead or sick birds.
- Maintaining facilities in good working order.
- Monitoring flock behavior to detect any signs of illness.
- Transporting birds to processing plants.
- Restocking enclosures with young birds.
- Keeping detailed records.
- Crop management.
- Weed management.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- B.Sc / HND / OND in Animal Science & Production or any related course.
- 3 5 years experience actively working on a Farm.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be willing to learn and grow.
- Must be able to live on the farm.
- Must live within Owode/Mowe axis or can relocate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com using the position as subject of email.