1 month ago
a Leading Farm’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Farm Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Applicant must have experience with short-duration crops, and fish.
- Applicant must be ready to stay on the farm as comfortable accommodation is provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the farm and report to the Director.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Development of schedules, budgets, and timelines
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Keeping detailed records regarding crops and livestock
- Generating reports and presenting findings.
- Managing laborers.
- Land preparation planning and duties
Qualification and Requirements
- OND / Bachelors Degree in Agriculture or related field.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Additional certifications may be required.
- Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, decision-making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.