About Fadac Resources’s Job offer
Job title : Shift -in charge
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. Due to expansion, they are in need a SHIFT IN CHARGE In Otta.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery
- Hands on experience with the following machinery Husky Hypet 300/400 with version HPP, HPP4.0 / Netstal 2000 ,6000 and synergy / Ferromatic Milacron 250,350 / ASB 50DPH,70DPH. SACMI.
- Very good experience in processing , Quality ,mold and mold maintenance & machine maintenance.
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in waste generation so as to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for each machines
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum educational standard: HND/ OND
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 Years’ related experience
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:Self-motivated, hardworking.
- Result driven, Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident, determined, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here