Apply for job
About Fadac Resources’s Job offer
Job title : Human Resource Executive
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking to fill the role of a Human Resource/Admin Executive on behalf of our client in the health care sector.
- Handling day to day questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Effectively communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization and across the school operations.
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Draft and update job descriptions; assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Conduct background checks and training of all applicable employees.
- Administer employee benefits programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Lead employee recreation and recognition programs.
- Maintain employee records.
- Responsible for a new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and track/maintains data.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, or a similar degree.
- 3 years previous work experience as an HR Generalist.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resource Management;
- Good Knowledge of Labor Law.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem-solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here
Fadac Resources Jobs in Nigeria Full Time jobs in Nigeria hot Jobs in Nigeria Human Resource Executive jobs Human Resource Executive Jobs in Nigeria job vacancies in Lagos jobs in Lagos jobs near me