Apply for job
About Fadac Resources’s Job offer
Job title : Compensation and Benefit Manager
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. Due to expansion, they are in need of a COMPENSATION & BENEFIT MANAGER
- Designing fair and attractive bonus programs.
- Evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring our compensation plans comply with the relevant legislation.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data).
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses, and classifications.
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field.
- 5 years experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software.
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with labor legislation.
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here