Job title : Facility Specialist
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Facility Specialist is responsible for overseeing specific functional duties and responsibilities associated with facilities assessments, maintenance, repairs, and other systems to ensure cost-effective, safe operation of an assigned facility with a view to long-term preservation of the asset value.
- Coordinate Base maintenance activities within various Business Lines and Functions.
- Supervise the Facility Management (FM) organization and assist the Facility Manager with: Preparation of budget estimates and cost tracking reports; permits and license requirements; contractor selection for maintenance and running of the facility.
- Implement quality control programs using LEAN methodology to standardize and optimize facility performance in line with the Global Facility Management strategy.
- Participate in facility projects to support key FM activities in operations, maintenance, property management, engineering, and construction.
- Plan and direct FM services including facility operating systems, maintenance processes, repair and improvement, custodial services, and security operations.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance activities within the functions and departments to optimize the productivity and utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Recommend operating methods and equipment to reduce FM costs through new sources, substitutions, improved systems or methods, service quality and safety.
- Coordinate preparation of contract scope and specifications. Administer the facility service agreements for maintenance.
- Ensure consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities and support operations through site-base auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Seven (7) years Facility or Project Management work experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Facility Specialist jobs