Job title : Facility Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Co-ordinate maintenance of all facilities, office gadgets and vehicles.
- Ensure proper inspection of facility to determine the need for repairs or renovation.
- Timely response to issues to enable smooth operation of the facility.
- Perform analysis and forecasting of the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Proper record keeping of financial and non financial records.
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance plan to ensure the upkeep of the facility.
- Assist with the delivery of repairs and facility management policies.
- Provide regular reports of all maintenance functions.
- Ensure proper monitoring and supervision of office cleaners.
- Organize site visit.
- Minimum of OND in Facility Management, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication both written and oral and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Physical ability to perform inspections and oversee facility related issues.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Facility Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!