HPA Corporate Resourcing’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Facility Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Facility Officer will be assigned the following primary responsibilities:
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and office environment, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (a 2:1 or First Class) in the Business Sciences – Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration from a top-tier university
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good facility management experience
- Organisational skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job title” as the subject of the mail.