Hello Energy’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Facility Officer jobs in Anambra
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Fegge, Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for an experiencedFacilities officerto support all our building-related and maintenance activities. He will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and functional.
- The ideal candidate must be well-organized andable to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Plan and coordinate all installations
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- InspectbuildingsÛª structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utility consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) andexternal contractors
- Control activities like safety compliance, waste disposal, buildingsecurity, etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- BSc / BA in Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- The preferred candidate must be a male
- Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
*Facility Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Anambra
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferred candidate must reside within Fegge, Creek road Onitsha or its environment.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria