Phillips Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Facility Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 17, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Lead, supervise and monitor operational activities.
- Provide strategic operational direction.
- Revenue Assurance & Business Development
- Ensure maximum revenue from existing customers.
- Expand business with existing customers.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations, or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management or related field.
- At least 6 Years experience in facility management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the mail.