Heirs Holdings’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Facility Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Facility Manager shall be responsible for effectively overseeing Office management, Fleet management, facilities management services (along with technical/support staff), and the Company’s Real Estate portfolio (in collaboration with the Legal Department).
- Directly guides and manages departmental financial operations along with allocation of resources following Managements budgetary approval.
- Responsible for developing, articulating, monitoring, and strategically deploying the preventive Maintenance Program (reactive and proactive) for the Facilities Maintenance Services Department, including but not limited to equipment, communication devices, and fleet.
- Develops, monitors, evaluates, and recommends improvement to operational processes, procedures, workflow, and/or standards with an eye on reducing costs by increasing efficiency, while ensuring the alignment between HH’s mission, values, goals, objectives and local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Collaborates with other stakeholders in the execution of the Groups Real Estate management initiatives to deliver expected impact leveraging on good experience and knowledge of project management.
- Oversees the coordination of the private Security Team and further collaborates with the Chief Security Officer in the maintenance of appropriate levels of Security for Heirs holdings Head office premises, and respective Real estate Properties (responsible for the security of all the properties in the portfolio to avoid trespass or revocation by government).
- Spearheads the procurement process for the Company. This being done in line with best industry practices and ensuring Company gets optimal value for Money.
- Involved with Vendor Management, selection (ensuring that only vendors with a track record of excellence are selected and negotiate fees and fee structures with them). Ensure professional contract management and negotiations with respective vendors for various services.
- Collaborate in driving and implementing the commercialisation and profitable utilisation of the properties across the Group including supervision of renovations, constructions, procurements, and engagement of relevant contractors to carry out such improvements. Involved with the evaluation of the property portfolio across the group and make recommendations to maximize utility and profitability of the properties.
- Oversees and coordinates the appropriate and proper maintenance of Company Assets Vehicle, furniture, general equipment, etc). Data management on equipment history and administration (Asset register, etc).
Qualification / Experience Requirement(s)
- B.Sc in Real Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning or related disciplines
- An M.Sc will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ Work Experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online