1 week ago
Job title : Facilities Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assure effective project management and provide clear advice/instructions to the multidisciplined project leadership team.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress; develop and finalize the project execution and quality plan; develop contingency plans, resolve conflicts, set priorities based on trade-offs.
- Develop contracting strategy and tender documents for the project scope and manage contract delivery. Lead the selection of the design and execution contractor(s). Review of contract documents and comparing with inquiry & offer and resolving the discrepancies.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil / Structural, Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering
- COREN registered with working knowledge of oil and gas facilities, Process Engineering, and Project
- Engineering systems, tools and practices in a project lead position.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, Commissioning) in the Oil & Gas industry, with 5 years of those as a Project Manager of small and mid-size projects. Special consideration will be given to land, swamp and shallow water experience in Niger Delta area of Nigeria.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Facilities Subject Matter Expert (SME) jobs