2 weeks ago
Job title : Facilities Management Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop a short and medium strategy for infrastructure management.
- Develop and execute a system for regular and proactive cleaning, restoration, and maintenance of facilities and conduct phased 4/5-yearly structural integrity tests of the main church facilities and buildings
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with
- Ensure that basic facilities are well-maintained and conduct proactive Monitor facility usage operations and equipment maintenance. checking installation and servicing building equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in the building.
- Develop a schedule for regular evaluation of facilities
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and the team
- Develop monitoring systems to detect problems in the initial stage and initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Checking that agreed work by contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies Oversee the operations and maintenance of all church fest, ensuring optimal mutation and maintenance in line with stated policies and guidelines Ensure a continuous supply of all utility services, in particular, electricity generation and adequate water supply to the church Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards and respond appropriately to urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences
- Evaluate vendor’s performance through the review of completed projects Perform any other duties assigned to him by the organization.
- First Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering Relevant advanced degree in Engineering or any related course will be an advantage Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience of which at least 3 (three) years must have been in a supervisory capacity
- Project Management experience.
- Relevant certifications related to RCCG Bible College or School of Disciples are desirable
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask with excellent time management skills.
- Analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and risk management skills.
- Good negotiation and reporting skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational Microsoft office proficiency
- Ability to creatively solve problems and suggest sustainable improvements.
- Strong teamwork mindset, ability to work seamlessly with staff across the organization and contribute to the team’s success.
- Hands-on approach with a passion for facilities maintenance and operational efficiency.
- High level of integrity with strong organizational tasks and ability to use initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Facilities Management Officer jobs