Ola-kleen Holdings Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Fabricator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Summary of Role
The primary responsibilities of the Fabricator include reading and understanding assembly instructions, ensuring that the required parts are present and meeting quality control standards. He/she must be technically skilled with good attention to detail and are responsible for adhering to a production schedule, ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and secured and ensuring that safety standards are always met, among other duties
- Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly instructions.
- Taking part in product development meetings.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assembly are present.
- Marking cutting lines on material.
- Ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and screwed in.
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Maintaining a production schedule.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Troubleshooting and stress testing products to minimize problems or recalls.
- Reporting and detailing product malfunctions.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- Any other function(s) that may be assigned by the Technical Design Manager and Production Manager.
- OND/BSc/HND in Mechanical or any relevant field.
- Trade Test Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years postgraduate cognate experience.
- Demonstrate technical and physical ability to operate heavy machineries
- Proven working experience as a Research and Development Manager
- Proficiency in operating heavy machinery.
- Excellent eyesight and color vision.
- Good dexterity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Collaborating on teams
- Oral and written communication
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Fabricator in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.