University of Benin Teaching Hospital’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : External Auditor
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : October 13, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The External Auditor will audit the financial accounts of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
Prospective firm of Auditors should forward the following:
- Detailed profile of the firm
- Evidence of tax clearance certificate of the Principal Partner
- Practicing license of the Principal Partner
- Evidence of registration of firm with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of current registration with the Auditor General of the Federation
- VAT registration and evidence of payment
- Evidence of past performances.
Fees: All professional fees and cost of auditing are subject to negotiation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are required to enclose and submit twenty (20) copies of each of the following:
- Typed written application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of certificates / testimonials and other relevant documents.
- Confidential Reports from three (3) named referees who should be requested by the candidate to forward their confidential reports in sealed envelopes to the Chief Medical Director
- A composition of not more than 1,200 words on how the candidate wishes to key into the Corporate Vision of the Hospital
- Medical fitness certificate from a government hospital.
Applications should be submitted and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital,
P.MB 1111. Benin City,
- No application shall be accepted after the closing date for applications
- Only applications of those shortlisted shall be acknowledged and invited for interview.