Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : External Auditor
Job Location : Bayelsa
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
This is in compliance with the provisions of Section 85(3) (a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 and the relevant guidelines from the Office of the Auditor-General of the Federation.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with Corporate Affairs Commission by submission of Certificate of Incorporation or Certification of Registration whichever is applicable
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with the Office of the Auditor-General of the Federation
- Evidence of current practicing License (Certificate)
- The Firm’s profile stating the key personnel, their roles, designation, qualifications and years of experience.
- Copies of professional qualification certificates of the key staff with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) must be attached.
- Provide an activity plan (project plan) of actions to achieve the objectives of the external audit function, specifying budgeted hours, timeline and sequence for the proposed audit.
- Evidence of work experience of the Firm in executing or having executed similar projects by submission of letters of engagement and evidence of successful completion of same in the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (I. T. F) Certificate valid for 2022.
- Audited Accounts of the Firm for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021) duly signed and stamped.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021) in the case of a limited liability firm and evidence of Personal Income Tax Certificate in case of a Business Enterprise.
- Evidence of VAT registration with FIRS.
- Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference) from a reputable bank stating the company’s creditworthiness.
- Evidence of registration on the National Data Base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report valid for 2022 issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- A sworn Affidavit certifying that:
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy.
- None of the Company’s Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety.
- No Officer of the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa or the
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director or Shareholder of the company.
- All information presented in the documents are true and correct.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates for Medical Directorship should submit twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a sealed envelope marked ‘Appointment of Medical Director’ addressed to:
The Head of Administration
Federal Medical Centre,
P. M. B. 502, Yenagoa,