Job title : External Affairs & Communication Manager
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- At least seven years of experience in communications field required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communication.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organization that represents the corporate identity, and promotes and supports the organizations mission.
- Oversees the workflow and work assignments of the communications team to ensure effective collaboration among team members and consistent, quality work.
- Drafts proposals for special communications projects; presents on and promotes these projects to management.
- Seeks new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organization including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
- Prepares and delivers presentations in the company to share information.
- Prepares and distributes direct marketing products.
- Represents the company in a variety of settings, always promoting the company in the best possible way.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Superlative communication skills in all forms.
- Excellent strategic organization skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to use tact and professionalism including in times of extreme stress.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to adapt and respond to difficult questions and issues.
- Ability to create, implement, and apply a budget.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- External Affairs & Communication Manager jobs