Job title : Expression of Interest in the Provision of Health Insurance Service to Civil Society
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of this Request for Proposal.
CS-SUNN invites reputable health insurance providers to submit expressions of interest for the provision of a 12-month health insurance policy covering its staff. The selected organization will be expected to offer comprehensive coverage for both family and individual plans.
Bid requirements for qualification.
The proposals should be comprehensive and highlight how the bidding company intends to meet our requirements as stated above and proposals should include the following.
- Provide comprehensive corporate details, including company profile, registration details, years of experience in health insurance provision, and any relevant accreditation or certifications.
- Clearly outline the services provided under each health insurance package. Include details on consultations, diagnostics, hospitalization, maternity benefits, preventive care, dental and optical care, and any other relevant services. Specify the frequency and conditions for each service.
- Present detailed information on the top two health insurance plans for both family and individual coverage. Include coverage details, benefits, exclusions, and any additional services offered.
- Include reference letters from one or two clients, preferably in the NGO sector, attesting to the quality of service provided by your organization. Include client contact information for verification.
Terms and Conditions
This is a Request for Proposals only. Issuance of this expression of interest does not in any way obligate CS-SUNN to enter into a contractual agreement with any bidding organization.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Value for money.
- Suitability and comprehensiveness of the proposed health insurance plans.
- Adequacy and relevance of the list of services provided.
- Strength of reference letters from one or two clients in the NGO sector.
Anti-Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
CS-SUNN has a zero-tolerance for sexual exploitation and sexual abuse in all ramifications. This is considered gross misconduct. Sexual abuse’ means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline for submitting applications: 15th of February 2024.
Please address correspondence to:
The Executive Secretary,
Civil Society Scaling-up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN)
?Plot 203 Cadastral Zone B02, Off Oladipo Diya Way (Beside Coded Suites), Durumi District, Abuja.
CS-SUNN reserves the right to
- Accept the whole, or part only, of any submission
- Accept none of the proposals
- Republish this Request for Proposal if suitable providers cannot be selected.
Successful consultants will be contacted for a formal meeting
- Insurance jobs
- Expression of Interest in the Provision of Health Insurance Service to Civil Society jobs