Job title : Expression of Interest in the Provision of Group Life Insurance Service
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 14, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of this Request for Proposal.
CS-SUNN invites qualified insurance providers to submit proposals for the provision of a Group Life Insurance Policy covering 15 staff members. The selected insurance provider will be expected to demonstrate experience in serving clients within the NGO sector, provide details on recent claims (0-5 years), outline the protocol for claim settlement, and present a comprehensive cost structure for the proposed group life insurance.
- Total Staff Count: 15 (Details of individuals, including date of birth and emoluments, will be shared if selected.)
- Sum Assured to work with: ?600,000,000
- Total Annual Gross Emolument to work with: ?200,000,000
- Staff Age Range: Currently below 50 years
Bid requirements for qualification.
The proposals should be comprehensive and highlight how the bidding company intends to meet our requirements as stated above and proposals should include the following.
- Company Profile
- Registration Requirement (CAC, Tax Certificate, etc)
- Furnish details on recent claims handled by your organization within the last five years that include the nature of the claims, settlement outcomes, and any notable statistics.
- Clearly outline your organization’s protocol for handling and settling claims. This should include the process from claim initiation to final settlement, as well as any supporting documentation required.
- Provide a list of some clients, especially in the NGO sector, for whom your organization has provided group life insurance services.
- Present a detailed and transparent cost structure for the proposed Group Life Insurance Policy. Price quotation should be on company letterhead paper (with a detailed list of services and categories of offers).
Terms and Conditions
This is a Request for Quotations only. Issuance of this expression of interest does not in any way obligate CS-SUNN to enter into a contractual agreement with any bidding organization.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Value for money.
- Demonstrated experience in providing group life insurance for clients in the NGO sector.
- Comprehensive details on recent claims handled (0-5 years).
- Transparency and clarity in the protocol for claim settlement.
- Competitive and well-structured cost proposal.
Anti-Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
CS-SUNN has a zero-tolerance for sexual exploitation and sexual abuse in all ramifications. This is considered gross misconduct. Sexual abuse’ means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline for submitting applications: 14th of February 2024.
Please address correspondence to:
The Executive Secretary,
Civil Society Scaling-up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN)
?Plot 203 Cadastral Zone B02, Off Oladipo Diya Way (Beside Coded Suites), Durumi District, Abuja.
CS-SUNN reserves the right to
- Accept the whole, or part only, of any submission
- Accept none of the proposals
- Republish this Request for Proposal if suitable providers cannot be selected.
Successful consultants will be contacted for a formal meeting
- Insurance jobs
- Expression of Interest in the Provision of Group Life Insurance Service jobs