Job title : Experienced Visa Processing Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The ideal candidate will be responsible for presenting unique destinations to the corporate travel space targeting new business as well as growing an existing portfolio of clients. He/she will create exquisite business relationships that shall translate to business growth and high customer standards in line with the overall strategic plan of the company.
Client Relationship Management
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key stakeholders within the organization.
- Proactively update/ advise registered clients on evolving Immigration laws and processes.
- Conduct regular client feedback survey to ensure clients are satisfied with the organization’s products and services.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to maintain cordial and professional working relationship.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Support the sales team up-sell or cross-sell services.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to agreements.
- Visa Processing and Travel Documentation handling.
Vet and approve all Clients’ Travel Documents
- Ensure that all organization’s policies are followed in both written and verbal relations with Clients.
- Ensure that complimentary messages are sent to Client.
- Ensure that all Communication with Clients is treated with utmost confidentiality.
- Assist Clients in filling out online applications.
- Oversee coaching and advisory services to Clients in preparation for application appointments.
- Execute Clients’ task in alignment with all organizational policies, processes and checklists.
- Ensure timely submission and collection of client visa application.
- Submit weekly activity and progress report.
- Collaborate with internal team (e.g. sales, senior management) to address clients’ needs.
- Direct potential leads to the sales team and follow up on progress.
- Alert the sales team on opportunities for further business within clients.
- Continually inform clients about other services the organization offers.
Client Portal Management & Research
- Examine all Clients’ travel documents and ensure Checklist is ticked appropriately.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system, perform data entry and scan documents.
- Continually research and be abreast of different Countries’ Visa Application process and requirements.
- Ensure that Clients’ records and information are kept in the appropriate and allocated Office Cabinet.
- Assist Research and Social Media Unit with information and professional advice when required.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven working experience as an experienced Visa Processing officer with vast experience in work visas, tourist visas, visit visas and study visas.
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc.)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field. Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org using, the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Tourism / Travel jobs
- Experienced Visa Processing Officer jobs