Choice Talents NG’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Experienced Sales Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Under the leadership of the Head of Sales and Marketing, the individual will be required to carry out the following for the B2B market:
- Execute the group’s B2B sales strategy in order to maximize sales.
- Provide support in B2B customer interaction and improved relationships.
- Execute the sales policies, processes, tools and techniques.
- Develop new business channels through identification of lead generation and conversion into new accounts. Management of a robust prospect pipeline and conversion to sales.
- Meet key B2B customers and provide insights with our offerings on preforms and closures product range and identify schemes and other solutions which we can offer including our existing customer base.
- Assess the business potential of our existing product range and customers in Nigeria.
- Define the group’s position as top of mind with key accounts.
- Resolve issues or problems faced by customers in order to meet customer and business objectives.
- Carry out a SWOT analysis of the competition and compare with the company’s preforms and closures product
- category, with a view to maximizing the group’s product and revenue potential.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual sales budget, by SKU and by location.
- Assist in sales forecasting and monthly/quarterly sales reporting.
- Monitor customer activities and post-sales follow-up with customers.
- Liaise with appropriate warehouse staff on inventory and supply-related matters.
- Ensure product pricing is competitive where there is competition for a product. Maximize pricing opportunities where our products command a higher position compared to our competitor’s products.
- Cross-check & approve customer sales orders, invoices & delivery waybills, as well as follow up and confirm customer payments.
- Keep track of sales budgets and ensure the Order-to-Payment cycle is followed strictly.
- Provide inputs daily on B2B order balances and collections.
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports with the Head of Sales.
- Manage and compile internal reports, as required.
- HND / BSc Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Business Administration
- An MBA is an added advantage
- 5-7 years of experience in sales and marketing. advertising or a related field is required
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques and concepts.
- Must be self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic and able to work independently with minimal supervision. A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Must possess basic computer knowledge being able to use programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Tally ERP9 is desirable.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.