4 weeks ago
a Leading Firm’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Experienced Driver jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Load, handle and transport Goods safely to the various destinations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with driving rules and regulations as per Federal, State and local authorities as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Provide General and Logistics support for various business units
- Minimum of an SSCE( A higher qualification would be an added advantage)
- Ability to drive both Automatic and Manual Transmission Vehicles
- Ability to drive Salon cars, pick up trucks, buses and 10 Ton Trucks.
- 2-15 years experience as a driver
- Valid driving licence
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability, Alertness, Situational Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Willing to submit to background checks and provide employment recommendations
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.