PricewaterhouseCoopers’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Experienced Associate – Government & Public Sector (Assurance) jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: 274796WD
Line of Service: Assurance
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- The Audit Associate will be responsible for learning and applying technical skills and working as part of an engagement team carrying out the audit of Donor agencies and Non- governmental Organisations, under the supervision of Audit Seniors and Audit Managers.
- Establish working knowledge of the clientÛªs accounting procedures and processes.
- Evaluate internal control systems and policies and procedures; making recommendations for improvements.
- Perform substantive tests and tests of controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues.
- Identify any accounting or audit issues and perform the necessary research to resolve such issues.
- Provide recommendations for strengthening internal controls and promoting business efficiency.
- Proactive in seeking coaching and clarification on assigned tasks from the audit seniors and audit managers.
- Lead small engagement team with responsibility for on-field team activities, coaching and supervision.
- Act as an assistant team lead on medium sized engagement while reporting effectively to the senior associate and manager (as required).
- Build strong working relationships with client contacts.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks, including:
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and management letter comments.
- Assisting with engagement administration including preparation of audit plans, budgets and engagement letters.
- Preparing client assistance schedules (CAS) and following-up on client deliverables.
Education / Qualifications
- Minimum of First Degree Certificate with not less than Second Class Upper division.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant working experience auditing Donor agencies and Non- governmental Organisations
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Excellent analytical, presentation and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Good listening skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Up to 20%
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Abuja
*Experienced Associate – Government & Public Sector (Assurance) in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online