Teclab’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Executive Secretary jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing the administrative affairs of the secretariat
- Liaising with regulating authorities and stakeholders (NIWA, NIMASA, NPA etc)
- Organize general meetings with members and stakeholders
- Assist in implementing BOAN policies.
- Take minutes and plan logistics arrangement
- Act as the key contact person on administrative and secretarial affairs providing information and
- responding to inquiries for the association
- Asset management and procurement functions
- Vendor management and negotiation
- Any other task as assigned.
Academic Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- BSc / HND in Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant working experience managing an association or agency
- Excellent intercultural sensitivity, networking and advocacy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point)
- A track record of strong leadership, and policy implementation.
- Strong administrative and financial skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Executive Secretary in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online