Job title : Executive / Personal Assistant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Executive/Personal Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
Job Competency Requirements
- Ability to provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ability to perform clerical and administrative tasks including arranging travel and accommodations for executives, drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents and
- Ability to receive incoming communication or memos and reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Ability to perform office tasks including filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports, maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Ability to research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Ability to prepare for meetings and accurately record the minutes of meeting.
- BSc. in Business Administration or related field with a minimum of three years related work experience is required.
- She is to possess an excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Applicant should posses excellent time management skill with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems and ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment is important.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive / Personal Assistant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!