LawPavilion Business Solutions’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Executive Driver for the MD
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Driving the MD to and from the office; to and from meetings, conferences, social engagements, and other events as requested.
- Maintaining a vehicle inventory and arranging for maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Ensuring that the MD’s commuting schedule is organized effectively to maximize productivity.
- Mapping out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Regularly report any issues that pertains to the car.
- Minimum qualifications – OND.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Adequate knowledge of Lagos State Traffic Rules and Regulations.
- Familiarity with the use of Navigation/GPS devices.
- Adequate knowledge of Lagos roads and routes.
- Polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations.
- Must be open to flexible working hours.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more enquiries call: 08181826472.
*Driving jobs in Nigeria
*Driving jobs in Lagos
*Executive Driver for the MD in Lagos