6 days ago
Job title : Executive Director Sales and Marketing jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Executive Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for developing and executing strategic sales and marketing plans that increase revenue and market share for the company.
- Develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that align with the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Build and manage a high-performing sales and marketing team that delivers on revenue and market share targets.
- Develop and oversee the execution of effective marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, print, and events.
- Work closely with the product development team to ensure that products are developed to meet customer needs and are positioned effectively in the market.
- Identify and pursue new market opportunities and partnerships to drive revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Analyze market trends and competitors to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and ensure that resources are used effectively.
- Ensure that sales and marketing activities are in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 15years of experience in sales and marketing, with at least 10years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful sales and marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to build and motivate high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform strategic decisions.
- Knowledge of market trends and competitors in the relevant industry.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders within the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Executive Director Sales and Marketing jobs
- Salary Offer: *********