Job title : Executive Director Business Development
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time on-site role as an Executive Director of Business Development.
- The Executive Director is responsible for leading the New Business Development team, creating and implementing business plans, generating leads, negotiating contracts, and managing accounts.
- The Executive Director works closely with the senior leadership team to develop and execute strategic initiatives to drive business growth.
- New Business Development, Lead Generation, and Business Planning skills
- Contract Negotiation and Account Management skills
- Previous experience in a leadership role in Business Development or Sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and execute successful growth strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field (a Master’s degree is a plus)
- Experience in the public relations, marketing, advertising, or media industry is preferred
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Executive Director Business Development jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!