Integrated Corporate Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Executive, Business Development ÛÒ Pharmaceutical & Medical Diagnosis (PMD) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Due to significant market growth in our organization, we are hiring Business development executives to lead a mix of existing accounts and development of new businesses. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound leads.
Sales & Business Development Executive Job Description
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales in identified industries/markets.
- Grow new sales revenue by identifying, qualifying, and converting leads to opportunities and make cold calls when required.
- Continually work towards achieving and over-achieving sales targets.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers, prospects and partner networks that can be leveraged to generate leads, contacts and maintain them in the CRM system.
- Prepare quotations, tenders, sales proposals using standard pricing and observing processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrate understanding of customersÛª needs and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs.
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing, and logistics departments as appropriate.
- Seek ways of improving overall business operation.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate to generate demand/Leads.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the laboratory business world.
- BachelorÛªs degree in any of the life sciences, Biomedical technology, Laboratory sciences or related field with
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in general laboratory or medical diagnostics environment.
- At least 1 Years in B2B consultative solution sales environment.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Ability to interface with customers and negotiate at C-level
- Strong communication skills and IT nativity.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
åá Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Salary Range: 130,000 to 195,000 (Gross) Per Month
Forward your Cv to [email protected]
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Executive, Business Development ÛÒ Pharmaceutical & Medical Diagnosis (PMD) in Lagos