Job title : Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Managing Director
- Manage the Managing Director’s calendar, schedule meetings, and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Prepare and organize documents, presentations, and reports.
- Handle correspondence and communications on behalf of the Managing Director
- Conduct research and compile data to support decision-making.
- Act as a liaison between the Managing Director and internal/external stakeholders
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Proven experience of 3 – 5 years as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google suite
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience in real estate is advantageous.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!