Job title : Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 05, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Supports the CEO in day-to-day activities, drives strategic projects, drafts relevant CEO communications (presentations, speeches, reports, etc.) and responds to internal and external inquiries and follow-up on senior executives’ commitments.
- Analyze market data to support CEO’s decisions.
- Provide effective support to the CEO in preparing high-quality key documents, including internal and external presentations, briefings, reports, and newsletters.
- Responsible to all local and group reporting requirements of the CEO.
- Support the Communications team in driving effective internal and external communication plans.
- Occasionally represent the CEO in specific events or meetings, as per CEO’s request.
- Direct and execute special projects/sub-projects on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with main stakeholders in project coordination and assist in providing constructive feedback.
- Coordinate and follow up on projects and activities with key stakeholders, organize schedules, communicate with relevant parties, and monitor project development.
- Liaise with external executives and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record of effectively supporting senior executive and managing high-level administrative tasks
- Tech Savvy, must be comfortable and proficient in utilizing a wide range of technological tools.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant to the CEO jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 270 jobs