Job title : Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time on-site role for an Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at One17 Capital Limited in Nigeria.
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, including diary management, expense report preparation, and other administrative tasks.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and critical thinking skills, while maintaining utmost confidentiality at all times.
- Extensive executive administrative assistance experience
- Experience in providing executive support
- Proven ability to prepare detailed expense reports and manage expenses effectively
- Exceptional diary management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive self-starter with critical thinking abilities, able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Experience in administrative assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Professional qualification in secretarial studies/administration is a plus
- Experience in the financial or investment industry is desirable
- Willingness to learn non-interestt finance
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!