- This job has expired!
Job title : Executive Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for Executives, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward Association member sat all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Organize Executive meeting set-upsand plan events, both internal and off-site
- Keeping updated records of customer information, interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in any related course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the Association and its members.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!