Northerly Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Executive Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 10, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support functions.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing reports and presentations. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, be a good communicator and be able to act with minimal supervision.
- Act as the point of contact for the executive.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executive’s calendar and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other administrative staff.
- Act as office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Prepare report for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
Requirements and Skills
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g., scheduling apps, and copy machines etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- B.Sc./HND in Administration, Business Management or any related field
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Salary Offer: *********