Job title : Executive Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
As a high quality executive assistant, you will provide all necessary secretarial and administrative assistance not limited to a responsive administrative, organisational, strategic and logistical service to facilitate the smooth running and execution of projects for the Office of the CEO.
As an executive assistant, you will work actively with your manager helping to manage and prioritise time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing corporate assistance: Highly proficient in minutes taking, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Assist in travel arrangements logistics, expense reports, and all planning to ensure a successful trip
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, tracking distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary
- Data Room Management
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies
- Highly professional
Qualifications, Competency & Skills Required
- Graduate degree or equivalent qualification preferably in Business Administration, Secretarial studies, Law and facilities management
- Board and Governance experience
- Minimum of four years previous experience in a similar role.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Competent Internet, email and Google applications user.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICSAN) will be an advantage
Candidate Abilities & Personality Profile
- Availability and excellent organisational skills
- An organised and assertive individual who is proactive, creative, and resourceful.
- A strategic team player and self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Great at staying calm and diplomatic under intense pressure.
- Able to manage own time and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met and targets achieved, and take personal responsibility for own work and actions.
- Able to work within a secure and confidential environment, maintain confidentiality and demonstrate tact and diplomacy at all times.
- Able to use own initiative
- Clear verbal communicator with excellent telephone/email manners.
- Able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- Able to cope well when under pressure from competing priorities, unpredictable requests and interruptions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant jobs