- This job has expired!
Job title : Executive Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Act as first point of contact for the Office of the Managing Director
- Calendar management for the Managing Director; including travel, accommodation arrangement and coordination of itinerary and appointment diary
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents, coordinating logistics and taking minutes
- Manage special projects from time to time as required and ensure successful completion with clearly defined timelines
- Generate or design of documents, correspondence, memos, draft letters, prepare invoices etc.
- Responsible for office management and handling all clerical and administrative functions to support and assist the Managing Director
- Responsible for business communications for the office of the Managing Director; receive all incoming documents, memos or items and treat accordingly as required
- Maintain a comprehensive paper and electronic filing system for records, documents, and materials for the office of the Managing Director
- Liaise with sub-contractors, attend to visitors and members of Staff on behalf of the Managing Director
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!