Job title : Executive Assistant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 14, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Executive Assistant role is to help assist the CEO to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- S/he may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO, serve as the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management using MS Teams, Google Meet etc.
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member..
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, mails, memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualification and Skills:
- Candidates must have at least a degree. A degree in Law, Business or administration related course is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be tech savvy with a minimum of 1 year experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Great attention to details.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 75 jobs