Job title : Executive Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner (MP) is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the MP and managing the organization’s office operations, including working remotely with the Service Providers, Contractors and some Clients. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Calendar management for Managing Partner Prioritize inquiries and requests to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes..
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the PM’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external contacts on all matters pertaining to the office, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature
- Work closely with the PM to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Be aware of issues taking place in the environment and keeping the PM updated. Anticipate PM’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
- Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning.
- Supervise IT consultants. Make budget recommendations. Replenish office materials such as printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc. Provide event management support as requested. ?
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong ability to execute work promptly and accurately
- Some Team support experience preferred.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Proficiency and problem-solving skills using IT systems;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail. Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Must reside within Lekki axis.
Gender: No Gender Bias
How to Apply for this Offer
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant jobs