Job title : Executive Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- Project Management: Manages the status, resources, and timelines for all items, and work with management and internal teams to provide updates on issues and advance same.
- Communication liaison: Serves as the liaison on all communications for both internal teams and external clients. Responsible for communicating updates, information, and changes. May be appointed as a delegate to participate in meetings.
- Financial management: Oversees all expenditures.
- Administrative management: Manages the administrative functions, such as the preparation and formatting of any written communication, reporting, or presentation. Managing repository for any maintenance and storage of any files or documentation as well as other various administrative duties when directed. Ensures appropriate technology is leveraged to execute tasks.
- Calendar management: Sets the calendar and has ownership of the daily itinerary as well as any meeting deliverables, communications, or follow up.
- Travel management: Manages all details for travel, including intricate travel details including flight, VISAs (as necessary), accommodation, translators if necessary, time zone considerations, and on the ground travel requirements. Will ensure that all details, while traveling, is handled as well as on-site assistance and presence is available.
- Meeting coordination: Coordinates and assists in ensuring that meeting agenda and requirements are accurate, and all details are complete according to the specific needs of the meeting. Adept in using meeting boardroom technology. This includes coordination of external guests and their travel and accommodation while on the premise. Collects all minutes from meeting and manages all follow up on any tasks, take-aways, or communications.
- Adept at building relationships both internally and externally to leverage resources when needed.
- Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters.
- Strong communications / project management background to manage the complexity of the role.
- Proven ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
- 1-5 years experience providing support for upper-level management in a related organization
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in any field
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Possesses strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform, and take ownership of the position, as well as to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and donors.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working with and managing teams
- Ability to work with a broad range of people, including Board members, colleagues of the CEO/Chairman, and others.
- A background in Communications is ideal and a male is preferable for this role.
- The location is at Apapa. The ideal candidate should reside around the vicinity of Apapa because the job entails that the person might work late hours some times.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Executive Assistant jobs