2 weeks ago
Job title : Exec Confidential Assistant, SVP jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
What’s the role?
As the Executive Confidential Assistant to the Senior Vice President Nigeria, you will be accountable for:
- Perform a variety of high impact secretarial responsibilities as it has to do with the SVP Nigeria and his leadership team.
- Manage administrative details; coordinate and organize office effectiveness of the SVP Nigeria.
- Full and effective coordination of the itinerary of the SVP Nigeria for internal and external purposes.
- Coordinate necessary meet and greet activities relating to internal and external visitors of the SVP Nigeria.
- Manage confidential, privileged, and sensitive information for the SVP Nigeria.
- Manage key stakeholders and work seamlessly with counterparts across board to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Maintain confidentiality across principal’s personal life.
- Demonstrate objective challenge of planned engagements requiring the time commitment of the SVP Nigeria in line with business goals.
- Review and determine priority of incoming physical mails to the office of the SVP Nigeria
- Support board meetings preparation as assigned.
- Coordinate and schedule various appointments and meetings; make travel arrangements as assigned; prepare and assure proper completion of reimbursements as required.
- Answer inquiries and provide information on a wide range of subjects; hence requires a good working knowledge of the business.
- Prepare, submit, reconcile, and maintain the budget related to the office of the SVP Nigeria.
- Perform other duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
What we need from you?
- Ability to work under a high-pressured environment.
- Excellent writing and spoken communication.
- Ability to maintain a variety of complex and confidential files and records.
- Excellent cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Effective plan and work organization.
- Ability to respond quickly and promptly on enquires and issues.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Report writing.
- Appreciable knowledge and usage of MS Suites (word, ppt and excel).
Education Qualifications and relevant years of experience
- BA/B.SC in a commercial, science or art related discipline.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in working with a CEO or a senior executive equivalent.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Exec Confidential Assistant, SVP jobs
- Salary Offer: *********