Etu Odi Communications’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Online Community Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provide engaging content for all our online platforms.
- Monitor track and report activities on our social media platforms and respond to requests/concerns in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement strategies for digital campaigns
- Develop content plans for marketing needs.
- Create and implement community communications initiatives.
- Grow our social followings using various strategies
- Engage in online conversations with prospective and existing clients about the company’s services
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve set goals
- Stay up to date with industry and digital technology trend
- Provide insight to the team about the industry, competitors and relevant topics found online
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build strong relationships with clients and industry professionals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years of work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.