Dele Olaiya and Associates’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Estate Surveyor & Valuer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
To oversee the management of the organization’s investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing rental income. To deliver high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organisation’s property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charge management, easements, valuations, and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth, or improving the business performance of the organization and its clients. Ensuring hitch-free internal and external customer experience.
- Property Management
- Inspection, Market Survey, and Analysis of Asset
- Valuation of Properties
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through the upgrading of portfolio
- Liaising between the company and vendors
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for the company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
- Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Managing Director
Note: The candidates must reside on the Island
*Estate Surveyor & Valuer jobs in Nigeria
*Real Estate jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Real Estate jobs in Nigeria