About Ericsson’s Job offer
Job title : Solution Architect (Sales)
Quick Recommended Links
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are looking for a Solution Architect (Sales) to support the KAM organization with solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales activities and position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, precisely in our offerings
- Provide sales support expertise (conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer whenever required)
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Area and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Minimum of a graduate degree in (IT or Telecom) or equivalent
- Substantial in-field experience from solution sales
- Domain experience: We are looking for experts in Radio domain as well as in Transport domain. You do not need to have expertise in both.
- Thorough knowledge of the assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
- You’ll be working for all MMEA, in your assigned expertise area, within a group of Sales-Support team members.
- You’ll be expected to support the Sales team, preparing the solution strategy & solutions of the assigned opportunities, in accordance with the MMEA Sales-Support Processes.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here