- This job has expired!
About Ericsson’s Job offer
Job title : Customer Project Manager
Quick Recommended Links
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM field: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor’s in Engineering.
- Min years of experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management.
- Demonstrated ability: BSS with expertise in Billing, Charging & Mediation
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight!
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills!
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here
Customer Project Manager jobs Customer Project Manager Jobs in Nigeria Ericsson Jobs in Nigeria Full Time jobs in Nigeria hot Jobs in Nigeria job vacancies in Lagos jobs in Lagos jobs near me