About eRecruiter Nigeria’s Job offer
Job title : Medical Procurement and Supply Chain Consultant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is an active player in the HealthTech sector. They have an opening for a medical procurement and supply chain consultant who will offer advice and expertise to them around the procurement and supply management of medical supplies. He/she will facilitate relevant business relationships and work on strategies and structures to improve their business performance and profitability. He/she will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing the procurement and supply chain structure for their medical supplies.
- Help develop the client’s medical supply chain strategies, plans and policies
- Collaborate with sales and operations team for strategic sourcing and adherence to quality control & assurance
- Provide technical support to make their procurement processes more efficient and cost-effective
- Maintain adequate knowledge of medical products and trends in procurement and supply
- Build their business relationships with reliable suppliers and vendors
- Conduct in-depth market research for medical supplies ahead of launch in new markets
- The consultancy is within a period of 3 – 6 months.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Health Sciences or any other Health related field.
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Inventory Management and Operations or any other related field will be an advantage
- 4–5 years of relevant experience in healthcare supply chain & procurement consulting
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable about medical products
- Proven track record in successfully leading supply chain and procurement optimization and development
- Proven track record in healthcare supply chain consulting and improvement analysis
- Effective project management skills
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of professionalism
- Healthcare supply chain industry awareness
- Have a deep desire to work with a startup
- Highly organized and efficient
- The consultant does not need to be based in Nigeria
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends
- S/he will be required to work across multiple countries.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here