eRecruiter Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Financial Controller – North Central
Job Location : Kogi
Deadline : July 1, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a fast growing agricultural company. They currently have an opening for a Financial Controller in Kogi State.
Reporting Line: Reports to the Managing Director
The Financial Controller will handle high-level accounting, financial reporting, managerial accounting, and oversee the financial activities of the company. As head of the accounting department, the controller will manage and supervise all aspects of accounting from payroll to tax compliance. Will report to the chief executive officer and will assist with the development of internal control policies, procedures, and financial planning as needed.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual results
- Anchors the Budget planning process and controls and periodic review of annual budget in line with actual performance
- Credit control and management
- Conduct risk management
- Overall Treasury control and management
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Development of policies and process control
- Projects free cash positions and advise on an optimal use of funds.
- Ensures that all settlements relating to client’s debts are duly substantiated and authorized
- Prepare and present financial and statistical models, forecast and outlooks
- Manage the preparation of the company’s statutory and management account
- Prepare and available to defend quarter financial report for to board paper.
- Assist the CFO in overseeing the company’s financial operations to ensure that they comply with internal and external policies and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting from a recognized
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a well-structured organization
- Qualified Chattered Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Experience in manufacturing or/ and farming operations will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Good Analytical skills
- Good organizational skills• Financial & Business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team spirit and leadership
- High standards of professionalism and ethics
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here